Sunday, December 8, 2013

WINTERLICIOUS TAG

Happy Sunday Dolls,
here is my Winterlicious TAG! ;)
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
I love H&M's nail polishes! The colours are stunning and the finish is super glossy. Around Christmas I usually go for a rich red or dark metallic like a very deep blue with a pearly shimmer.
2) Favorite Winter lip product?
Let's be real: A good lip balm! Also I highly recommend a lip pealing once or twice a week. My homemade sea salt-honey pealing, makes my lips look very soft. (Not only a winter tip ;) ) I rarely use gloss in winter, lipstick is just more practical. My current day time favourite is the Chanel Rouge Allure Nr. 91 (Séduisante). For the night time, I love something deep and glittery like this Artdeco lipstick (Pure Moisture Lipstick Nr. 178).
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece?
I guess for all of us it's a coat or boots/ uggs, right?! I'm really enjoying my beanies and cashmere scarfs at the moment. Plus: My winter eyewear with very high solar protection and mirrored lenses.
4) Most worn Winter accessory?
The christmasy bling! ;) Yesterday I decided to 'clean out' my jewellery department. End of story: I decided to give away one bracelet, and after that I went to H&M and bought some new ones. #Myblingismything ;)
5) Favorite winter scent/candle?
I will make this my favourite perfume, as I'm not really a 'candle person'. My favourite fragrances would probably be Chanel 'Noir' and Shiseido 'Zen'. They just smell super luxurious, feminine and sexy. LOVE!
6) Favorite Winter beverage?
Cinnamon latte and ginger tea! I hate sugared coffee or tea, which is why I'm not really into all those Starbucks sugar bomb winter specials. But some cinnamon in my cappuccino gives me the Christmas vibe. ;)
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie?
HOME ALONE! Hands down, Home Alone & Kevin Lost in New York. Sometimes I just chill watching Christmas episodes of my fav' TV shows like How I Met Your Mother (btw season 9 sucks majorly, or is it just me?!) or The Nanny. Love Actually is actually pretty epic too.
For the Russians: Ирония судьбы или С лёгким паром (Legen wait for it dary!)
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
All I Want For Christmas ... Mariah is the best!))
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat?
Sweets! Summer is the season of fish, sea food and light Mediterranean cuisine. Winter is the sugar season: Stollen and chocolate, AND... GYM! Girls remember: After Christmas is before summer! ;)
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year?
All sparkly everything! I love Christmas kitsch a la America. ;)
11) What's at the top of your Christmas list?
For my family, friends and me to be healthy and strong in order to makes our dreams come true. ;)
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year?
Seriously, hanging at 089 Bar or something like that on Christmas eve is probably the saddest thing ever! Haha))) Guys, go home to your families: Cook, laugh, talk and have a great time!
And my little gift for the Germans: Harry G on Christmas/ Harry G über Weihnachten
 Isn't he just a genius?! My favourite citizen of Munich. ;) #TheBEST
I hope you enjoy the weekend
Love
M

1 comment:

  1. I watched Love actually on Friday. Hands down the best Christmas film ever!
    Lovely post by a lovely lady ;)
    :*

    ReplyDelete