Friday, December 20, 2013

THE OTHER WOMAN

TGIF, Good Morning Dolls ;)
Girls, there is so much to be excited about, after Christmas is before summer! Can't wait for the endless sunshine, the heat, the fashion... the most beautiful time of the year! When I woke up this morning, my beloved supermodel online mag Modelinia, introduced me to an upcoming movie called The Other Woman. First of all: This is the coolest cast ever! We are about to be entertained by the stunning Cameron Diaz, super diva Nicki Minaj, lovely Leslie Mann and hotties Kate Upton, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau and Taylor Kinney (yes it's the hot Beau of Lady GaGa, we all remember this man candy from The Vampire Diaries).
We will be watching it for the setting, the fashion and the boys (and guys will be watching it for the boing boing of sexy Upton). The Other Woman ... what a timeless topic! Have you ever experienced that? Life taught me that a man does not have to be super intelligent in order to manage a super complex cheating situation. Honestly, when I once found out about a guy being in a serious relationship while we were dating, I was rather fascinated. I always thought 'I'm the smarter one, I'm superiour' (girls never make the mistake of thinking that crap!) but then I realised that he was the smart one. Women should always keep solidarity in mind. NEVER be a part of another girl getting hurt, no girl deserves to be treated like an exchangeable car wheel! This movie is about women being strong enough to work together, instead of competing against eachother for some douchy moron (in this case: dashing Nikolaj Coster-Waldau). Girls, grab your best friends go out in April 2014 and watch The Other Woman with some champagne afterwords. ;)
Happy Weekend!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment