Monday, December 30, 2013

SPRING 2014 PREVIEW & FAVS

http://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/
Hello Guys ;)
It's literally March in Munich, the weather is incredible! I'm so excited for summer. Today I checked out the current cruise collections and S/S14 previews. Good stuff! ;) As some of you have probably noticed, I got a real obsession with cool eyewear. The classic black Ray Ban Aviators are definitely one of my all time favs. I always end up wearing them for months non-stop, they are amazing. So today I saw those stunning mirrored lens aviators in baby blue. Gorgeous! I'm in love. ;) They must be in stores already, can't wait to check them out.
Speaking of 'checking out'... tonight... we watch Made In Chelsea right?!) The annual end of season Party is on. I re-watched a couple of season 6 episodes this morning, and girls Andy Jordan and Alex Mytton are my new MIC crushes. Andy is such a great guy, love his style! (Proudlock, Jordan, Matthews... best dressed MIC boys ;) )
Oh and Andy, you look so handsome wearing glasses! I'm officially joining team WeLoveJordan. ;)
Alex and Binky are such a lovely couple. I always loved Binky, she's so sweet and gorgeous. Hottie Alex is perfect for her! ;)
New Year's Eve... just hours left... ;) Who's ready for 2014?!))

Have a great day!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment