Monday, December 16, 2013

IRON

It's like Ibiza in Munich today! ;) There is so much sunshine, unbelievable. I'm using my spare hour to share my current favourites with you guys... here we go:
FASHION
I'm head over heels in love with my Iron Maiden shirt / dress. I'm planning on styling it with a leather trench, a load of showstopping jewellery and maybe some pointed ankle boots for the spring. Wearing a piece of music history... Only a dope playlist can make this complete ;)
MUSIC
First of all ladies, have you seen this new Paco Rabanne Invictus commercial? This guy, rugby star Nick Youngquest ... he's from another planet, right? I feel like he is the most gorgeous man I've every seen, anyway ;)... The song? 100% POWER! To me, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy  is one of the greatest records of all time. Kanye is such a genius, and yes I know I'm repeating myself but... he is! You gotta read his lyrics like a poem, and volume up his tracks like there are walls to break. BOW DOWN B*TCHES, it's Kanye West! ;)
LIFESTYLE
I know, it's Christmas time and everything is delicious. But girls, let's be real nothing is more delicious than a stunning you in your favourite spring dress. So back to the gym: Run, squat, push up, work hard! ;)

I wish all of you, a very fun and successful week!))
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment