Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!))
25th of December... Chilling at home, right? ;) We had such a great Christmas! Ok I'll be honest, I already made my mum exchange presents days ago. Also my friends and I already had a little Xmas party. I'm not able to wait for anything!)) Dinner was so good! We had duck with apples and rosemary, potato knödel (keep it traditional), some veggies and a good Italian vino rosso. ;) While making dinner I was watching Made In Chelsea. Lucy and Jamie are finally together! I LOVE THIS SHOW, post coming up... ;) You know the magic of Christmas eve dinner is the fact that after a super great meal at one point someone will say: 'I could have some ice cream or cake now'. A little piece of choc and an espresso and it's time for... watching a movie! ;) I wanted to watch Anger Management but apparently I'm the only Jack Nicholson fan in the building (Sir Nicholson you are the best!).
DELISH! 
Merry Christmas from Monaco Di Bavaria! *******
We ended up just chatting till midnight. Such a lovely evening! My 2013 Christmas outfit? Fancy cocktail dress, glamorous curls and sky high heels... NO!))) This year I rocked a Tony Montana shirt by Philipp Plein (gift of my Mum). I added some glossy red lipstick and pyjama pants, that's it... 100% swaggy gangsta Christmas!
Oh I love Philipp Plein! This shirt is perfect... our family is obsessed with Al Pacino... ))
I hope all of you enjoyed the holy day as much as I did. And yes... today I'm watching Home Alone. ;)
LOVE, HEALTH, HAPPINESS
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment