Sunday, December 22, 2013

2013 HOT LIST: CUISINE

Happy Sunday,
just 2 days left till Christmas! ;) We are continuing our hot list series with haute cuisine! ;) Deserts, cocktails, Mediterranean, French, Italian, Russian... 2013 was full of delicious discoveries. I've found so many divine pics I took over the year, that I decided to share them with you guys. Christmas is the most delish holiday of the year, so Ladies and Gentlemen enjoy... ;)

KUFFLER CALIFORNIA KITCHEN
I love this place for two reasons: Number one would be the fact that it's kind of a 'fashion show' in summer, Arabian women are rocking colourful Hermes Birkin bags and the latest Cartier jewellery. Number two? It's delish! The location is sensational, next to the stunning Bavarian State Opera. 

NASHA DACHA
My hometown Kharkov (Ukraine)  is full of beautiful restaurants. The clients want finest luxury, life music and great kitchen. So obviously everything is provided. ;) Nasha Dacha (http://firstline.in.ua/restoran-nasha-dacha-2.html) is a beautiful tribute to the lifestyle of early Russian aristocracy. It's pretty central but it feels like you are far away from all the traffic and stress of the big city life. The deserts are insanely good. They even make French champagne jelly shots! lol #bowdown
SUMMER LOVE
Summer is... veggies, salad, fish & seafood! I had sushi for lunch everyday for an entire month and I loved it. Actually Japanese cuisine is probably my favourite. 
 Apelsin Beach Cafe @ Yalta
MUNICH LUNCH TIME
One of my fav' lunch places in Munich is the Bar Comercial (Theatinerstraße 16). 
AUGUST TIME
This Ukrainian cake (Киевский Торт Kiev Cake) is a must when I'm back at my hometown! ;)
HOTEL YALTA & HOTEL OREANDA
HAVE A FUN ENJOYABLE CHRISTMAS GUYS! ;)
xx
M




No comments:

Post a Comment