Tuesday, March 20, 2012

KOURT, KIM, SCOTT & KANYE TAKE NYC!

"Maria loves the Kardashians." Oh really? ;) I admit, I'm kind of addicted to their shows. What I love about them? They are funny, entertaining and there's just this certain something about every single one of them. Kris loves to take everything over and be the I get 10%- alpha dog. What I adore about Rob is that he just comes up with totally unexpected statement when the girls fight. And Bruce... well he always looks "surprised". ;) I truly love Bruce he's such a good-hearted person.
Surely the girls (and their clothes) are the main reason for my obsession. I like Khloe so much. She's strong, funny, stunning and gosh, her jewellery and bags are just too gorgeous! (Lanvin, Balenciaga and lots of Hermes))) Khloe and Lamar are perfect for each other. But this post is supposed to be mainly about my favourite spin-off: Kourtney and Kim take NY! There are three fashion-lovers on that show. Well obviously Kourt, Kim and... Scott! ;)

Kim:
Kim is... Kim! I never understood why people were hating on her or calling her stupid (Jon Hamm this one's addressed to you! No I still love you hun, it's all fine ;) ). What for? She's ambitious, hard working and makes money with every passing hour. The other thing that is admirable about her is the perfect femininity. Heels, dresses, skirts, chunky jewellery... we can do it all! Ladies, that's the gift that comes with being a woman. Dressing fashionable, stunning and simply seductive! I love the fact that she's unafraid of figure hugging outfits and that she feels comfortable and and looks gorgeous 24/7. Kim's numerous Birkins, her killer booties, pumps and stilettos and the signature hip&elegant leggings-blazer combos are rocking the show! As soon as the sun goes down, Kimmy K throws on her Herve Leger bandage dress and her Daffodile Loubis in order to thrill the Big Apple. It's impossible for me to name her best look. 'Cause the truth is, Kim gives her best in terms of fashion every single day. And that's exactly what makes her such a bombshell. All of the pics are obviously taken in NY. Exept for the first one... I jut adore the outfit!)))
Check out the Ciara and Kim pic: How stunning are these chicks? Kim rocking Loubis and Ciara works some Zanottis. <3


Kourtney:
Kourtney is my favourite Kardashian! She's so natural, fun and beautiful in every way. She's a great business woman, a wonderful mother and the loveliest girlfriend. The oldest Kardashian sister is the ultimate fashion master of the family. She represents my image of a fashionista the most, 'cause every outfit looks like it has a theme or is inspired by a popping decade. Kourt looks always super tasteful: Perfect colour-matching, ideal mix of high street and designer clothing and the most fitting eye catchers. Kourt, you own it doll! I'm so in love with her girly playfulness. She manages to keep that up by visiting the Juicy Couture Flagship Store to get some glamorous fur coats and dresses. Then she remind us of her fashion maturation by walking around with some Chanel classics.
To me, fashion should be like a fabulous party: Inspired by good music, totally mixed, sexy, hip, classy and simply a hell of a lot of fun! ;) Kourt your NY style is like the perfect trendy party in a legendary Upper West Side club!


Scott:
Her boyfriend Scott is like the most funniest guy on the show. I'm obsessed with his style. He's so dandy like. I love that! Somewhere between super skinny shiny 70's disco pants and over-sized 90's  hip hop clothes, guys forgot about the beauty of a classic tuxedo. Scott looks like a bottle of 
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque: Prestige, upscale and a bit of over the top. From time to time, he tended to get loose and popped it like a G6, but at least he did that looking super stylish. ;)
His stunning suits are majorly custom, though he keeps it sometimes civil, putting on some modest Gucci loafers. I'm pretty sure he's Eric Daman's number one inspiration for dressing Chuck Bass. Scott is responsible for the renaissance of trends like the paisley, the velvet slippers and obviously the cane. Remember Adrien Brody rockin' a cane at the premiere of his movie Hollywoodland, back in 2006? No one even credited that. (AB is my greatest love, don't get me wrong ;) ) But Scott is just so much of a fashion victim that there's no way not to talk about his accessories. I loved the cane-episode (ep. 6). The way Scott modeled around with the cane in the store is priceless. I could google him all day long. His looks are fab', such a hilarious pimp bloke.
It's good that we see him with his cellphone, otherwise you could assume that a time machine dropped him in our decade. ;) But you know what, I think that he still is down to earth deep inside. It's just visible every single time he gets cheesy with Kourt. <3 They are the most perfect style supplementation for one the other. That's what I was talking about in my FashionxLove post: Fashion becomes so much more beautiful and flashing when it's apportioned on two lovebirds. ;)
Look at Mason Dash Disick, their cutie pie son. ;) LOL @ Scott on the tiger! )))

Kanye:
Oh, I almost forgot! There's another fashion icon on the show, at least in the first season. It's so insane, I can fell my heart beating double time typing right now... Kanye West. I will never forget this moment in the first episode. Kanye enters their store DASH. Just look at him: This
black cashmere Burberry Prorsum peacoat, these bomb Gucci Aviators and this don't give me that look b****- smile. That was not his last appearance ladies! He showed up for a second time. Looking super stunning again in some khaki coloured British Couture.

You wanna spend an enjoyable fashion and life-teaching (more or less))) Sunday afternoon? Put on your tracksuit, get some snacks (not propagating anything unhealthy ;) ) and have fun watching some fashionable Armenians in the States. Get inspired! We used to say "get Carried away" watching Sex and the City. Though I love this fashion evergreen, we have to admit that this is a new generation. So "get Karried away". It's all Kardashian "Ks" now. ;)

xxM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment