Thursday, March 8, 2012

MARNI FOR H&M

MARNI for H&M
Ladies it's time again. It's a designer-Thursday at H&M. Every single time I'm super excited. Getting some designer couture for such a price? That's the most wonderful change that came along with the phenomenon of globalisation. (We're talking about this topic non stop in school, so globalisation is constantly on the tip of my tongue right now ;) ) Since the Karl Lagerfeld/ H&M collaboration, I'm thrilled when I hear the great announcement of a new couturier who's about to follow in the steps of Lagerfeld. My favourite so far? I guess it was Lanvin. So delightful! There's just something going on with me and Lanvin, you know? Alber Elbaz is hopefully the one to design my wedding dress one day. ;) I'm just like Pharrell, a total Lanvin-Lover. But I think I've brought the most items during the sale of the Matthew Williamson line. I'll definitely do a post on my H&MxDesiner pieces soon, as it is a topic right now.)
So back to MARNI:
Lovely collection! <3 I discovered Marni a couple of years ago... I've seen a beautiful fashionista in a street style video on youtube.com. She had this stunning bag. When she got asked about the brand, she simply said "Marni, of course!" Like "hello are you living under a rock?". And I was like "Maria! Someone is so convinced of the fame of a label... and you don't know it!". Next thing I did? Googled it and brought a book about Italian designers, which included Marni. When I heard that Marni would make a collabo with H&M I obviously couldn't wait for it.
Well, there are still some things, which were not available in our shop. But luckily... I got them online!!! That is such a miracle, 'cause normally on a designer x H&M Thursday you get something like: "We're sorry, our service is currently not available". My tip: go online like very early in the morning, 6 am or something. Come on guys! It's fashion, its worth to get up early!)

Here are my buys of the day:


Gn8 dolls... see you soon xx M
pic Nr1: hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment