Thursday, October 4, 2012

ANNA DELLO RUSSO X H&M


It was time again: A new sensational collaboration @ H&M. The super hip, super extravagant and super crazy fashion it-persona Anna Dello Russo, Editor for Vogue Japan, created an exclusive line of breathtaking accessories for H&M. Obviously I had no other choice... I had to go ahead and get myself some goodies. I've red all kind of collection reviews... they include everything from "awful and grotesque" to "must-have and iconic" To be honest I'm kind of in between, but these are the kind of pieces you'll keep forever, true art! Especially... the suitcase! I'm so obsessed with it. I've already seen Moscow socialites instagramming it earlier this week. (Yeah the Russians totally get it all first ;))
Keta Topuria (Moscow fashion icon, It girl and singer) with the stunning suitcase (via Instagram)

But this time... NO craziness. There were 5 guys who really wanted it, in front of the closed doors. They were super fashionable wearing Givenchy and Prada, Asian and they brought pretty much everything. The reason for that? I guess that this kind of fashion doesn't fit in the the classic "Longchamp-Speedy"-kind of couture in the city of Munich. Don't get me wrong, but this city knows more about Beer and Pretzel than Balenciaga and Pucci. ;)

Let's get back to the collection: What was stunning? The eye wear! I'm a bit of a Kanye West speaking of eye wear: I love it popping! The ADR glasses are to die for! BUT they are so heavy I could barely keep 'em on my nose. LOL))) Same thing with the jewellery... gorgeous looking, painfully uncomfortable. So what did Anna taught us in the advertisement clip? "Fashion is uncomfortable" Hell yes doll! Yours definitely is! ;) But whatever... she's right sometimes you just have to go through the pain.))
Here are the pieces I got. I decided to order the suitcase online, lol I can't wait to see the postman carrying it up going like "WTF is that?!"))))
Now, do you like the line? Is it so hot or so not?
I wish you an awesome weekend guys, enjoy, party and thrill!)))
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment