Tuesday, October 9, 2012

GOSSIP GIRL'S LAST TANGO

Gossip Girl. OMG! It's back. The first episode of season six aired yesterday. It was... thrilling. ;)
So many years passed but some thing are still the same: I love Chuck, I want Serena's closet and I want to know wtf this Gossip Girl chick is?! Believe it or not, we're about to find out! The biggest secret in the history of a six seasons show is about to be revealed. Any guesses? There was a time when I was 100% positive that it was Dan. I mean, he's cute and stuff but let's be honest, this dude has been stalking the hot blond for years before they teamed up and became the most inspiring it-couple on the Upper East Side. No just kidding, it was very charming how he fancied her from far, right? But who is it? Georgina? No. Bart Bass? No. Or maybe... NOOO! LOL I have no idea. But one thing is for sure: It has to be someone IN the clique. Not some strange randon girl, like this new chick Nate is about to have quality time with in the next episode.We'll find out! ;)
Let's talk fashion! Favourite outfit? Serena's pseudo-bridesmaid dress! When I saw it first, I was like this has to be Jenny Packham. High five Maria! This show taught me a lot, it's JP Spring 2012 Collection . ;)
A perfect Serena gown! So apparently S is considering a fresh start (while I'm considering a french start)) with this hot beau. We can't wait to see where it goes! Oh, Blair and Chuck?! The storyline is slowly starting to annoy me! Get together! Get married! We want Blair in Ralph Simmons Dior and Chuck in Tom Ford! ;)
But I'm more than happy to have my Tuesday mornings back: GG, french breakfast and blogging. ;)


You know you love me guys, have a great day)))
xoxo
Gossip Girl (No it's just me ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment