Thursday, December 12, 2013

#TBT: A SPECIAL DRESS

There are those special pieces in a woman's closet. They give you the throwback moment. ;) I believe in fashion karma, does that make any sense?!)) Girls, think about it, we all have a...

'Lucky Dress': The one cute/ casual/ classic dress that makes everything go perfectly right, like an elixir for luck.
'Naked Dress': Big goes crazy over Carrie in the car, we all remember that 'Sex and the ciy' moment. Carrie was wearing her 'naked dress', something so sexy and hot... it makes you irresistible.
'WTF Dress': The night out which was supposed to be calm and cool turned into crazy wild excessive partying?! Gal, you wearin' the WTF dress! ;)
Today is #TBT... so here is one of my favourite personal throwback moments. I wore this dress to a glamorous restaurant opening party in 2011. I just came back from Yalta, so my tan was perfect. This leo beauty is by the Kira Plastinina for Lindsay Lohan collection.
Kira is cult in Russia, she established a successful high street company and made an entrance in the Lanvin class of fashion with her luxurious line 'Lublu by Kira Plastinina' I 'lublu' (love in Russian) her work! ;) And Lublu is just so beautiful, check it out girls. I had a wonderful time that night, thx Kira! ;) And I still love to see it in my closet and remember that night, those girls, the music and the fun!))

Have a beautiful evening!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment