Sunday, December 29, 2013

NEW YEAR'S EVE OUTFITS

Sunday Funday!
How are you guys? I'm at home, fighting a cold. So while typing, I'm drinking hot lemon ginger tea (works!). Can you believe it's already the 29th? Another eventful year is coming to an end. I used the spare morning in order to put together some potential outfits for NYE. It's crazy how a dress can bring back so many memories. While going through my closet, I realised how much happened in 2013. The people I met, the change of university... it was a good year, learned a lot. ;) Certain pieces of the outfits, have crazy stories to tell. ;) What are you planning on doing? With the following outfits, I tried to cover every occasion. Here we go! NYE "MUST" colours: Green, Blue & Silver

1. The 'LBD'
A little black dress is never wrong. For those of you, who prefer to wear black, I recommend popping accessories in the NYE 2014 lucky colours blue, green and silver (Chinese Zodiac: 2014 is the year of the 'Blue Horse'). The beautiful necklace was a gift from Mykonos, the heels are Zara and the bag is Versace for H&M. This dress is btw my Paris 2013 Starbuy. Remember my Paris post? ;)
http://maisondem.blogspot.de/2013/06/power-trip-paris-trip-2013_25.html
2. The Party Chic / The 'Serena van der Woodsen'
This is so 'S'. I can totally picture my Gossip Girl style Icon Serena van der Woodsen wearing this! The top is actually a silk body which is rather loose around the waist and super tight around the hips (H&M Conscious Couture). I love this look so much, it is my potential NYE outfit. The heels are H&M (in stores now) and the bag... well guys... it is the most incredible gift ever #PieceOfTheYear. ;)


3. The Dancing Queen
This jumpsuit is perfect to dance the night away. It is very loose, so I would wear a belt. I love those kind of pieces for clubbing, stylish and super comfortable. Those Anna Dello Russo heels are my all time favourite party shoes. They are so 'in your face', I love that! ;) Also they are very easy to walk in. The necklace was a gift (BDay) and so was the belt.

4. The Gatsby Glam
Hey got some news for you... I love The Great Gatsby! ;) I feel like this movie was the theme of so many 2013 outfits. I'm obsessed. This stunning silk dress is Diesel Black Gold. The fabric is exquisite and so is the necklace which is a super long pearl necklace I got years ago. The heels are Jimmy Choo for H&M.

5. The Casual Edgy
If you are spending NYE with some friends over a chilled dinner, I recommend a festive jumper with a statement necklace. A simple basic skater skirt is both comfortable and casual (jeans are also a great option). If you wanna go for heels to make it a little more sophisticated, something edgy like those Walter Steiger wedge boots is perfect. They are another Starbuy of the year! #BestSummerSaleBuy2013

I have no idea which outfit I'll end up wearing. Now I believe I will go for Nr.2... or maybe Nr.4... I will definitely show you my NYE outfit, next year... ;) Have fun picking out your 2014 NYE look.

LOVE
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment