Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Ladies and Gentlemen, I wish all of you a very beautiful, healthy and successful 2014! May your dreams come true! ;) How was your night?)) My NYE was so much fun. As I already predicted, I ended up wearing a completely different outfit, which was a surprise gift from my Mum. She got me the stunning gold green Isabel Marant dress from the H&M collaboration. I love it, and I obviously had to put it on immediately! ;) So guys... this is my first 2014 outfit. The fabric is so beautiful and the oriental print is so exquisite. My accessories: Pearl necklace and blingy bracelets & rings. Those pearl hoops were the perfect finish. May the Blue Horse bring joy and happiness to all of us. Reviewing 2013, I'd like to thank my beloved Marina, you are such a great friend and such an inspiration. We can't wait to reunite in summer! ;) I'm so excited for this year. Guys, just think about it... often one year can change so much. Let's make this year great! Make a wish... ;)  I hope all of you had a great night and welcomed the new year with the people you love. Sun is up in Munich... A sunny 2014 ;)
Goldie: MILLA JOVOVICH at H&M Isabel Marant VIP Preshop Event in Hollywood

Jazzing in the New Year with this incredible performance of Алена Тойминцева (Alyona Toymintseva) and Антон Беляев (Anton Belyaev), contestants of The Voice Russia. Their cover of 'Hit The Road Jack' is already epic. ;)

Getting Ready... for the Party ;) Happy New Year
Kisses
xx
M



No comments:

Post a Comment