Thursday, January 9, 2014

JANUARY FAVS

Ladies and Gentlemen,
welcome to an all new episode of 'Favs', January Favourites!
Beauty:
I'm currently testing some of the new Artdeco products. The concept of a paint pot got me years ago when Bobbi Brown launched the well known handbag must-have. Artdeco's Cream Rouge for Cheeks & Lips is available in 6 different colours. They are so unbelievably moisturising and soft. The texture is perfect. I have to admit that the BB version is a little harder to apply. I would highly recommend to use a balm base for both paint pots in order to get a flawless finish. Another product I love is the Shimmer Cream. It comes in two shades. The texture is very light. This is definitely my favourite highlighter (for the eye/ eyebrow region) at the moment. The Artdeco limited edition eyeshadow box is perfect for the handbag and so beautifully designed... Dubai feeling! ;)
Fashion:
Those stunning earrings are the perfect accessory for a warm spring night. They are so sparkly and gorgeous and I'm loving this shade of blue! Such a wonderful Christmas gift, thank you Dear !)) The bracelets are the ultimate spring jewellery trend 2014: Gunmetal and black pearls! ;)
Men:
I'll make this quick: Tinie Tempah & Scott Disick ('Kanye taught me?!') are my Men of Style 01.14! They can be classy in Burberry and swaggy in Balmain. Tinie Tempah's style is insanely good. We all know the pieces, but he makes them look super unique and puts his looks together like a boss. #King Perfection, Bow Down! ;)
Food:
Slowly welcoming the spring fruit season... ;)
Music:
I'm still obsessed with the BEYONCE album and some club sounds like Wankelmut and Bondax.
What are you guys loving in January? Oh I forgot one thing: I love that we are moving closer towards summer. ;)



xx
Love
M

No comments:

Post a Comment