Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MUNICH'S CRUISE COLLECTION

It is spring. No I'm not in denial. ;) I know, it's basically 'early' winter, but in my heart... it's spring. Munich is on fire, it's super hot and the city is full of stylish tourists from Moscow to Dubai. They are here for one particular reason: Cruise Collection. 'Cruise' means, it's cold in Europe, hot in St.Barths and warm in a fashionista's heart. ;) It is an opportunity to launch 'summer stuff' in winter. So basically the city is full of previews for the upcoming summer season 2014. I literally had butterflies in my stomach, when I saw the new pre summer Chanel red python Boy Bag.
Red-Python-Provocative-Hot-Gorgeous! This bag is... so Samantha Jones! ;) I'm obsessed. Chanel is also welcoming summer with a Chuck Taylor x Creepers hybrid. Those lace sneakers are not my cup of tea, but let's be honest, every 'Welcome to St. Tropez chick' will buy them, wear them and instagram them. ;) My casual shoe love of the season is the trend from last year, transformed into a 2014 sensation: Celine made 'Vans lookalikes' haute couture, but GIVENCHY put roses on them and made them... the most epic casual designer shoe of 2014.
 Pearls and chains - SAINT LAURENT
Platform and gold - LANVIN
@Theresa Munich
I never get tired of red bottoms. Christian Louboutin is still very 'louby', and sticks to the signature designs.
So how do you guys like the S/S trends and tendencies? Floral, snake skin, lace... same summer trends every year... newly interpreted. ;) Munich is insanely beautiful in spring, I fall in love with this city every day again. ;)

I wish you guys a beautiful evening!))
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment