Friday, January 10, 2014

THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR...


Mini Haul: Friday, I'm supposed to sleep till noon and have breakfast for lunch... it's my beloved free Friday. But today a very persistent postman woke me up way too early! But he had my boots, so he's forgiven. ;) The new BF of my LBDs: Quilted black leather boots with a massive chunky 13cm heel. They are so easy to walk in, I'm in love. Mark Francis would say: J'ADOOOORE! (Missing Made in Chelsea? Me too!) They are by Zign, a Berlin based label. The quality is so nice. #FromBerlinWithLove ... The most important fashion announcement of the weekend? Riccardo Tisci will collaborate with Nike. Givenchy genius Tisci is known for revolutionising the iconic french couture maison. Baby, just do it! We know it will be epic... ;) Have a great weekend!))
xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment