Tuesday, November 26, 2013

CHRISTMAS TIME

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true oh
All I want for Christmas is you
Christmas is just around the corner! Are you excited? I'm going all 'Buddy the Elf' right now. And let's be real, when Mariah sings 'All I Want For Christmas' even the grinchiest Grinch starts to feel the love and beauty of the most magical days of the year.
Do you believe in the wonder of Christmas? I do. Guys, be compassionate and genuinely kind and you will be gifted with it! ;)
Ok, let's talk style! ;) The Maximilianstraße is not the Fifth Avenue and the Marienplatz is not the Rockefeller Center (it's better), but there is no other place I'd like to be at now... Munich, I love you!
I love the way you sparkle, I love the way you shine. Yes, it's snowing! Today my BF Martina and I walked around the Christkindlmarkt (traditional Bavarian Christmas market) after lunch. We had such a great time!)) The boutiques and department stores create such a festive vibe. I got some pictures for you dolls, a 'Luxury is beautiful' edition. ;) I'm also planning on doing the Christmas TAG this week, so stay tuned!))
(Jimmy Choo Munich Maximilianstraße, Hermes Maximilianstraße, Theresa Munich, Marion Heinrich Munich, Kempinski Four Seasons)
*****
Have a wonderful week!
xx
M


No comments:

Post a Comment