Wednesday, November 20, 2013

RONSON

Good Morning Girls,
This one is for you! Let's talk men.... the king class only. ;) Have you seen the GQ (British version) clip featuring super stylish Rock'N'Roll coolness? One of the most perfect men ever is in it! Mark Ronson
Mark is so talented, gorgeous, tasteful, elegant, sexy... The Ronson is perfect. Today I will play Version (my favourite Ronson album) all day long.
With a taste of your lips, I'm on a ride
You're toxic, I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic? CHECK THIS OUT:

Guys, cool kids love Daniel Merriweather! ;) (iConcerts Mark Ronson: Toxic feat. Daniel, Wale)
Who's the hottie we adore besides Mark? Adam Levine! It was announced that the extremely handsome Maroon 5 Beau is the 2013 Sexiest Man Alive! CONGRATS Adam! We couldn't agree more... ;)
Enjoy the day ***
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment