Friday, November 22, 2013

LEIVANKASH & BLING

Jewellery-There is no 'too much' when it comes to jewellery. ;) I love it all!
My jewellery is a reflection of my mood, my current preference in music... it's me.)) When I have my 'The Black Keys' moments, I wear all black everything with sick studded boots and gunmetal full-finger rings and bracelets.
Then there are days when my morning starts with Maybach Music and Rozay's deep voice, I obviously rock some chunky gold and Versace rings.
As you guys probably know, I wear black pretty much 24/7. Because it's beautiful, it's harmonic, gorgeous and timelessly chic. My jewellery is my outfit. It turns a casual look into something glamorous, it can give me the Rock'n'Roll coolness or the West Coast vibe. When I tell people that I actually have a closet (!) for my rings, bracelets and necklaces... it definitely makes 'em roll eyes. ;) But it's my greatest love so... YOLO!))
Today I'd like to dedicate a post to one of my favourite jewellery brands: LeiVanKash. It all started when a friends of mine, my beloved Moscow It-girl followed the stunning Leila Kashanipour  (@leivankash) on Instagram. I checked her page out and fell in love with the star of her posts: The magically beautiful jewellery by LeiVanKash. Leila Kashanipour is gorgeous, super stylish, educated and she is also the designer and founder of the it-brand!
Fashionistas all over the world (from Olivia Palermo to Miroslava Duma) are obsessed with the variability of combo-options the pieces offer. It's like you could wear one ring, and you could wear 10, and it's still classy and chic. ;) These are the premier functions of jewellery: Style, statement & fun. I love everything they come up with. The feather and dagger designs are the centerpieces of the jewellery house.
www.leivankash.com
A LeiVanKash is the ultimate it-piece for a fashionista's Christmas wishlist. Ladies, start writing your letter to Santa! ;) Thank you dear Leila for this wonderful unique contribution to the accessory world, and also a big Thank you to THE SPACE Pop-up for introducing LeiVanKash to Munich.
Have a glamorous weekend!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment