Saturday, November 16, 2013

FROM GEORGIA WITH STYLE


Sometimes I wake up and something is missing... home. It's the most intense feeling in the world. I love Munich more than words could ever say, but still... I miss my family and friends in the Ukraine, I miss our get-together, the places, the Crimean sea, the music, the humor and of course the fashion! ;) These days require a home-tribute, a style tribute!)) Today I'd like to introduce my all time favourite Fashion Girls to you guys: Georgia Edition (the country, not the state)! I love Georgia, the landscape, the Georgian mentality, the beauty, the cuisine&wine... and the super well-dressed Georgian fashion girls!))
The gorgeous, beautiful, talented, stunning... Keti Topuria ( Кэти Топурия )
What makes her so stunning? Everything?! Her style is everything!) She rocks her husband's ripped jeans with a simple white T, cool eye wear and a Rolex-Cartier armparty. On stage (she's the lead singer of the legendary band A'Studio) Keti wears custom-made art works by Georgian designers and A-list labels like Givenchy, Tom Ford and Valentino. Her key-pieces are overknees, leather dresses, gorgeous jewellery and the most flawless make up and hairstyles. I admit, Keti's body allows her to wear pretty much everything. And still there are so many wow-chicks in Moscow, but when she's in the room... she's the one!)) I love her wardrobe! This autumn, Keti became the wife of Lev Geyhman . Congratulations to the beautiful couple! It was obviously the wedding of the year. For the marriage ceremony Keti went for a simple white dress and leopard 'Vans' (just like Pharrell's Celine favourites btw). Love it! The wedding celebration was royal and so was the dress: Haute couture for the 21st century it-girl... Elie Saab!)
She is such an inspiration, thank you queen Keta! ;)
One of a kind muse... Musia Totibadze ( Муся Тотибадзе )
You guys already know that Tatler is my favourite magazine ever. This autumn it introduced me to a very admirable talented fashionista of Georgian descent. She has this aristocratic unique beauty, she reminds me of a Georgian duchess living in NYC or something like that... you guys know what I mean, right? ;) Also she is an incredible singer and performer-love guaranteed! Without offending anyone, but I don't remember any girl of this year's Tatler Debutante Ball (yes, the Moscow high society is kind of like real-life Gossip Girl) but her. Whether it's a blogger girl from Munich or the great Karl Lagerfeld himself, everyone is amazed by the breathtaking uniqueness of a beautiful it-girl named Муся.
I hope you guys enjoyed the style inspiration... and maybe you consider a visit to Tbilisi or Batumi. It's beautiful!))
Have a wonderful weekend!))
Love
M

No comments:

Post a Comment