Monday, November 4, 2013

NOVEMBER JAZZ

It's November!? Can you believe that? All we can do is embrace the cuddle season! What's on your schedule? My November will be intense, exciting and obviously fashion loaded. ;)Welcome to Maria's November Plan:
N: New Life! It's my fourth week at the LMU University. I'm so incredibly happy, it is amazing. I spend the entire day speaking English and  learning everything about the beauty of this wonderful language. My advice for you guys: Study something you truly love, it will change everything. I realised how great it is to finally figure out a way to combine work and pleasure. Tip: Visit some courses during your high school time, make sure the subject you picked isn't just good on paper. ;)
O: O la la! Isabel Marant pour H&M- Two weeks left! I'm so excited, can't wait to rock those heels the weekend after the release! ;)
V: Vegan! Around the first December week, the Russian Lent starts. There will be no meat till Christmas. Ho ho ho!))
E: Express yourself! Lately I purchased a new 1mx1m canvas. During the winter, 'more painting, less clubbing' becomes my motto. The inspiration is there, time to make it pop! ;)
M: Marry the night! In Germany, Halloween is celebrated as the weekend of Mr. Gross and Mrs. Scary. On my way to a Halloween party I was followed by a 'zombie dude' who kept saying 'My costume is so scary, right? I'm so scary!' Seems like someone scared the hell out of himself. lol My generation is known for dressing rather hot than spooky a la Regina George and Kim Kardashian. So I dressed up as my alter ego Maria Vanderbilt, Jay Gatsby's love interest. Long Island... here we go! ;)
B: Bravo CW! What are your favourite TV shows this autumn? It's The Vampire Diaries and The Originals right?!) I'm so excited for the next episodes! Team Maus! (Marcel&Klaus)
E: Evolution of Louis Vuitton. This was the most long awaited announcement in the Haute Couture world. Who will watch the LV throne from now on? We will miss Marc Jacobs at the great French fashion Maison, BUT the new creative director is actually one of my all time favourite designers... Nicolas Ghesquière! Nicolas The Great! When he designed the 'lego' sandal for BALENCIAGA, he won my heart forever. Perfect choice! I wish you the very best Sir. You're a king!
R: Relax! Dolls, remember to take some time for your gorgeous selves!))
Enjoy your November!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment