Thursday, October 10, 2013

FOREVER 21 ERÖFFNUNG MÜNCHEN

A new highly requested addition to Munich's high street shopping: Forever 21! Now we are able to shop super cool and super affordable clothes and accessories with L.A. flair in our beloved city! ;) My favourite Youtube blogger Lexi from SoTotallyVlog proved to me that trendy pieces from stores like Forever 21 & H&M go perfectly with luxurious statement pieces like a Kelly Bag by Hermes. ;)
Yesterday my friend and I had the chance to visit the pre-opening party. The store is incredible! It's so big, so new, and it is so easy to get lost in there for hours and hours!)) (Location? Neuhauser street 19-21) Funky shirts and tops inspired by Brian Lichtenberg (got myself a really hot one, later today on my Instagram) are combined with dope denim from the giant jeans section. The party was a big success, everyone had a great time. Let's be real they gave us girls everything we love: An exclusive shopping opportunity, good music and candy! lol That is the key to a woman's heart: Fashion&Candy! ;) If you are from or in Munich right now, go ahead and see for yourself! This is definitely a new fun place to shop and I can't wait for the jewellery section which will be opened today. Finally something new in Muc! Dolls we are forever well dressed, now check out Forever 21 Munich! ;)

big THX L ;)
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment