Sunday, November 10, 2013

A PHILLIP LIM WEEKEND

via Phillip Lim
Happy Sunday Funday!
Yesterday I visited a night-flea market with some friends. The entire thing had a 'London thrift shop' kind of vibe: There were drinks, they played Lily Allen and Mark Ronson and the crowd was mostly consisting of beanie wearing hipsters. Carrie Bradshaw taught us the art of vintage designer shopping. I am majorly interested in vintage eye wear (especially the 80's Cartier shades) and jewellery (obviously Chanel).
Without any big expectations I strolled around the stalls. There was one woman selling a range of designer stuff. She had some Zadig Voltaire, some Armani and... one skirt... a stunning baby powder pink neoprene quilted mini with a black leather waist band, many zippers and buttons. Without even checking the tag, I knew that this was something to go for, and then I realised it was 3.1 Phillip Lim (current collection, never worn!!). JACKPOT!

Let's say I paid the price of a first course at a good restaurant for it- pretty much nothing! ;) I already have the occasion to wear this babe. I will go for a black polo neck, overknees and Brigitte Bardot inspired hair and make up. So dolls, If you search for the designer bargains, they will come to you as if by magic. ;) What is your greatest flea market catch, and where did you got it?
I wish you guys a beautiful Sunday!
xx
M

(Nachtkonsum Nachtflohmarkt München in der Kultfabrik in 81671 München - Berg am Laim - Grafinger Str)

No comments:

Post a Comment