Thursday, November 14, 2013

14.11.13 or ISABEL MARANT FOR H&M MÜNCHEN

05:45: I woke up... happy and excited... like it was the 24th of December. Last night I played 'Jamie Oliver' in our kitchen and baked a wonderful French pie, so my breakfast was perfectly delizioso. Girls, this is the secret recipe to be successful at the release of a limited designer collection: Sleep+Sugar!)) I dressed up quickly, packed my bag and went out! ;)


07:25: While we were waiting for the door to open, I checked the situation in Paris and NYC via Instagram and Twitter. The other girls were pretty stylish, wearing the epic Marant Beketts and popping Chanel and Louis V. We got an entry wristband for 9:20 (!), so off to Starbucks!))
08:00: The door opens! The chicks who showed up at 6 am, entered the Marant corner and started grabbing everything they could- a shop till you drop situation. We talked to some girls about their personal IMxHM it-pieces. Apparently everyone was crazy for the boots and studded heels.
09:20: MARANT-MANIA! After 5 minutes I was at the checkout, and then on my way home.
10:00: The adventure Marant pour HM continues: I'm on my phone and laptop going HAM in the online shop. ;)
10:15: It is done! ;) Ladies and Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure. The most exciting collaboration of the year, didn't fail us. Beautiful couture, fascination for fashion and many happy girls all over the world! Thank you H&M!
LOL I have to go to university NOW. How was your MARANT Morning?
Stay tuned for my post on the online order. ;)
Have a beautiful day!))
xx
M


No comments:

Post a Comment