Tuesday, November 19, 2013

BOUND 2

Let's start the debate! ;) A screenshot of Kanye's new video 'Bound2' is already enough to predict the upcoming controversy. This is the magic of the West, Ladies and Gentlemen. It's the tough question: "Is this brilliancy, is it art or just overrated nonsense?" For those of you who need reconsideration... here is my answer: He is indeed a Genius with capital G, he is our Yeenius. ;) I played it 5 times and then I thought about it. I red the lyrics like it's a Shakespeare and checked out the video like I'm a Wintour. Honestly guys, I know how this sounds but... I feel the love, their love. The greatest proof for that is their incredibly beautiful North. I love Kimye! ;) Dolls, enjoy watching!)) And boys, let Kanye teach you how to style this timeless trend: Plaid. King West is wearing Ralph Lauren btw. The super dope tee is vintage Iron Maiden. Love, fashion and a motorcycle- Perfect 21st century fairytale. ;)
Have a beaut' evening
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment