Sunday, April 13, 2014

SUNNY SUNDAY SUNNIES

As you guys know, my love for Givenchy is on another level! I'm obsessed with the clothes, Riccardo and the design of their Parisian showroom. Givenchy + My guilty pleasure (eyewear) = Sgv629. Those stunning glasses are the latest addition to my 'accessory department'. The shape is super timeless with a chic black specular finish. It was Amour at first sight. Ok, I'm done shopping shades, I finally found my one & only. ;)
Coachella 2014
Who's rocking acid and hippie chic? Kate Bosworth, Sienna Miller and Kate Moss are the ultimate queens of festival style. What do they have in common? They are beautiful, blonde and they adore their Ray Ban Wayfarers.
Popping colours like red and turquoise remind us of the Californian vibe. What better way to pay a little tribute to spring's hottest music festival? Oh and did I mention how flawless my H&M heels from the Conscious Exclusive collection are? Absolutely Flawless! This is Coachella chic. ;) Plus, check out Pharrell performing @ Coachella 2014 with the amazing Gwen Stefani.
Enjoy your sunny Sunday with stylish eyewear! *******
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment