Friday, April 25, 2014

LIFESTYLE FAVS

Welcome to a new episode of my Lifestyle Favourites. Let's talk fashion, TV & music:
TV
I'm so obsessed with the new sitcom Friends with Better Lives. The show is based around a group of friends (in L.A.) and their hilarious adventures and dating lives. I know, 'groundbreaking concept'. But it worked out for HIMYM, Friends and many more, right? It's definitely worth checking out, the cast is amazing! Plus, James Van Der Beek is extremely hot in this one. Good to see you back on screen J. ;)
Music
Leaving the house without my iPod? No way! Music is everything. Genre? I grew up listening to Nelly and Diddy, and the most unforgettable Christmas gift from my childhood was probably 50 Cent's The Massacre album - True Story. ;) Another genre I love is Rock, and sometimes a cool rockband and an epic rapper meet up in the studio and create gold. This is my current obsession: The best Rap x Rock collaborations of all time. My ultimate Nr. 1 is an album called Blakroc by The Black Keys. Man, these guys make incredible music. I love every single Black Keys record. For Blakroc the group worked together with artists like Ludacris, Billy Danze, Mos Def and RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan. I'll love this one forever...
FULL ALBUM
Fashion
I love my zebra coat from H&M. It's perfect for so many different occasions. This is an amazing staple piece and definitely my April favourite.
Have a great weekend guys! ;)
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment