Friday, April 11, 2014

H&M MÜNCHEN - ERÖFFNUNG & HAUL

Today (10.04) the Swedish fashion company opened another great store in the city center of Munich. The first costumers danced to Pharrell's "Happy" before they started fighting for the gold. H&M's new exclusive collection is more than stunning (check out the previous H&M Conscious Exclusive post below). My goal was to get the incredibly gorgeous embellished sandals. Guess what, we did it! ;) I can't wait to rock them this summer. Obviously one item wasn't enough, so I got a little more than expected. The bohème chic collection is totally 'me'. Apparently everything is sold out online, which makes me even more grateful for the beautiful limited pieces I got. Ladies, what do you think? Is H&M amazing or what?! ;) And most importantly... who will be the next guest designer? Tom Ford... ? If it's Tisci... than I'm camping in front of the store! ;)
H&M MÜNCHEN - ERÖFFNUNG
Weinstraße 8
Have a great weekend! ;)
xx
M


No comments:

Post a Comment