Sunday, April 6, 2014

MID SPRING FAVOURITES

Beauty:
I love berry coloured lipstick, but for some reason only in summer. Tanned skin makes the juicy intense colours pop even more. I was looking for something glossy with a shimmery finish, and I found it! ;) Christian Dior Addict 983 Insoumise
Fashion:
Wallet, phone, lipstick, keys, iPod - there's nothing else I need when I'm out and about. So obviously a little gorgeous city bag is perfect for me. Also I'm obsessed with the latest addition to my shoe closet. There's no spring without sparkle. ;)
Lifestyle:
You want flawless skin, energy and a toned body? Get ready and join me for a 3 day juice cleanse. Add some ginger for your immune system, healthy ingredients and vitamin-rich fruits.
Music:
Surfboard... surfboard... Who else is still Drunk in Love? Let's give the Beyonce record a renaissance this summer. ;) Another song on repeat: Kanye West - I'm In It. Check out the super dope DMNDZ Remix. Some Yeezy after midnight... Gold! ;)
City:
Munich! Spring in Muc is perfection.  ;)
Wish you guys a beautiful Sunday
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment