Monday, March 24, 2014

VINTAGE TREASURE: EYEWEAR

I decided to wear some vintage shades today, after going through Hamish Bowles videos on Vogue America's YouTube channel. This man genuinely loves fashion and haute couture and I have always admired his work and contribution to fashion journalism. The Vintage hype transformed into an independent industry. There are not only flea markets and shops but also online platforms which focus on exquisite designer pieces from the 20th century. I have a weakness for vintage eyewear. I love the glamour of Valentino shades and the sophistication of Vintage Dior.
Here are some of my currently favourite designer sunglasses from Dior to YSL.
Vintage Valentino, the perfect monochrome accessory
 Christian Dior, the amber frame and the gold hardware make them so incredibly chic
1980's Yves Saint Laurent, the ultimate summer it-piece
Vintage Jean Patou, very St.Tropez
Valentino and Vintage YSL, I call them my Wintours because of their classic shape
 These Chanel sun glasses are my Nr. 1, the seethrough lenses make them wearable in & outside
All we need is some sunshine. ;) Have a great week!*******

No comments:

Post a Comment