Sunday, March 30, 2014

TREASURE: EYEWEAR PART 2

The sun is out, it's hot, it's officially spring. Another eyewear post is the perfect topic for a sunny Sunday. As you guys already know, I'm obsessed with stunning sunglasses. Today we talk about my most treasured Dior shades, my currently favourite Karl Lagerfeld piece and timeless Gucci glam.
Dior Ski Bike Shield Glasses
What do Victoria Beckham and I have in common? We both love those sensational Christian Dior Galliano era sunglasses. They are so unbelievably comfortable, plus they cover half of the face which makes them perfect for skiing and traveling. Paris Hilton and Mariah Carey are also big fans. And I love the box, it looks like a CD holder. Remember how Dior used to be so Hip Hop - ish and gangster? Good times... ;)
Karl Lagerfeld 607s
I have seen them like 10 times in Paris and it was love at first sight. Karl Lagerfeld's infamous black shades are definitely my 'glasses of the moment'. They are so simple and perfect. Hands-down, Lagerfeld's people know exactly what they're doing. ;)
I hope you guys feel the spring sun too.
Happy Weekend
M

No comments:

Post a Comment