Monday, April 2, 2012

PIECE OF THE DAY

What a gorgeous morning! The sun is shining, the mood is great, the plans are super amazing... so everything is just... perfect. ;) Before I get to go to a fancy dinner with my girls, I have some business to run. I'm not quite sure yet of what I'll be wearing, but one piece in my accessories department just really catched my eye today. This super sophisticated latex black flower pin will be definitely featured on a blouse, blazer or shirt. I love the contrast in it: I mean first of all it's a flower, right? The most soft and innocent creation in this world. It stands for pureness, beauty and femininity. But then it's all black and... latex. Well latex stands for... well you know what it stands for. For Margiela, Galliano and Givenchy and... ;) This piece really is one of a kind, and I love to make it "statement".)

The photo inspiration? This shot I took in Paris in 2010.

I remember walking down the fashionable sunny streets, passing the Galliano Store... and there they were: Two incredibly flashing, fashionable Beaus carrying their shopping goodies around. What do you think the guy has in his Chanel? (The signature white Chanel flower on the bag is just like my one)) Maybe a gift for a special girl... or maybe it's simply a brooch for popping his outfits like Pharrell Williams does... and I don't even know what's more of a turn-on. ;) Oh Paris, you have it all!

Ladies go out! Hit the sunny streets! I wish you all to meet these kind of eye candies. ;)
Enjoy the day, see you soon
xx M

No comments:

Post a Comment