Friday, April 6, 2012

KANYE & KIM...?


Out and about in NYC... Could it be possible that...?! ;)
THERAFLU:
And the whole industry wanna fuck yo’ old chick
Only nigga I got respect for is Wiz
And I’ll admit, I fell in love with Kim
‘Round the same time she had fell in love wit’ him
Well, that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thing
Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop ‘im from the team
Six thousand-dollar pair of shoes, I made it to the Paris news
Don’t talk about style, ‘cause I embarrass you
Shut the fuck up when you talk to me ‘fore I embarrassed you
G.O.O.D. Music, we fresh, we fresh
Anything else, we detest, detest

IT'S KANYE WEST B****! ;)

People I'd love K&K together. Referring to fashion it's like Karl collaborating with Donatella, talking about parties it's like Richard Branson kickin' it with Madonna and talking about legendary couples it's like... Well simply Kim and Kanye! ;) They are killin'! And we just waited for the confirmation. Next on E! "Kanye and Kim's Fashionable Wedding".
Guests: Anna Wintour, Karl L, Kid Cudi & Rick Ross's singin' "When A Man Loves A Woman" ;)
OK hands down... my favo' possibly got together! Pop the bottle!))

xxM

No comments:

Post a Comment