Saturday, November 1, 2014

LIVING & LOVING THE SWISS LIFE


Happy Halloween Ladies & Gentlemen! I hope you guys had a fun and festive spooky night. I've spent a couple of days in Zurich and we had the best time ever. We celebrated a special occasion with some friends from all over the world. It was an amazing party weekend with guests from Moscow to Munich. Zurich has quite a reputation: Everybody wears gold Swiss watches, drinks hot Swiss chocolate in fancy cafes, everyone is living an incredibly luxurious dream full of money and gourmet cheese. It's obviously not that insane! ;) I had a very intense argument with a very handsome Swiss gentleman, he was furious when I claimed that Munich is the better place to live. I love my Muc and I always will #Home2.0. But Zurich definitely has its perks, there's a lot of sophistication, hidden luxury and so many Russians - Awesome! There's no good party without a little 'Na Zdorovye'. We enjoyed the beauty of the city, the mountains and the magic of the stunning sparkly lake. The food was absolutely brilliant and street style is too good to be true. On the other side the city itself is rather small. And those of you who are from a place like Moscow, will go HAM because of the early closing hours. But all in all, I'm very happy that we took the time to get away. Gotta love that Swiss life. ;)
Zurich is definitely a must-see full of charm and beauty. Last year we had a fantastic trip to Berlin, then there was Milan. I feel like a couple of days off can change your entire perspective on life, for a while at least. ;) There is so much to see, so many beautiful cities and fabulous people. Can't wait for our next weekend trip! ;)
Here are some of my favourite places in Zurich:
Hotel Baur Au Lac http://www.bauraulac.ch/ (& obviously their Michelin restaurant Le Pavillon)
Cantinetta Antinori - Cozy Italian Restaurant http://www.cantinetta-antinori.com/
I wish you guys a great November season. Stay tuned for next week.... A to the L to the E to the X ... WANG! ;)
xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment