Thursday, November 6, 2014

WORKOUT - ALEXANDER WANG x HM

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my third and definitely not last Alexander Wang x H&M post. It was back in spring, during a hot Coachella party when Alexander Wang announced the most epic collaboration of 2014. The fashion world was over the moon! Our boy Alexander is one of the most influential designers in the game. Millions of fashionistas have been worshipping his incredible collections for years now. Quality has its value and an obsession like ours has quite a price. Did you ever questioned buying a plain 120$ AW tank top? We all did. But at the end of the day it's magically worth it. The signature AW silk blend t-shirt is the embodiment of 21st century luxury. I admire the simplicity of his pieces, the little details and sensational fabrics are worth every penny... Alexander Wang is just right up my alley! ;)
Alexander Wang x H&M in München / Munich Germany
I was waiting for this day for months. There will never be an Alexander Wang sale with lower prices. It was time to take the opportunity! ;) AW chose quite a trendy theme for his line: Sporty chic. The 'haute couture camping trip' Alex arranged is obviously not everyone's cup of tea. There is a lot of neoprene action going on and even the hyped beanie turned out to be one stiff nylon hat. But luckily the pieces I was waiting for were not a disappointment at all. I got a couple of sweaters, leggings and the lower version of the slip-on sneakers. Guess what my favourite item was? THE GLASSES! Those are officially the coolest sunglasses I've ever seen! I just had to get two. AW also treated his favourite (aka first) costumers to a free backpack and chair. I  have an Alexander Wang chair in my room now, I'm officially a hipster! LOL ;) I'll spent my evening admiring those beautiful pieces and playing dress-up. Alexander Wang made my week! H&M, thank you for being the emperor of high street fashion, thank you for your stunning collaborations and wonderful studio items. You guys are the best! Oh and here's my suggestion for the next H&M designer collection: Olivier Rousteing - Make it happen! ;)
Stay tuned for an upcoming lookbook and a celebrities in AWxHM round-up .
xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment