Wednesday, September 3, 2014

DUBROVSKY - RESTAURANT & RESORT

 

I've always admired well designed restaurants. People say that you eat with your eyes first, right? But how are you supposed to enjoy excellent gourmet dishes in a not so hot place?
So when it comes to going out for dinner it's all about location location location! My favourite restaurant in my hometown Kharkov used to be the absolutely fabulous Metropol Park (a post is coming up soon). You know how you always end up going to the same place? We went to Metropol so often that it started to get awkward, it basically became our living room! ;) So when the girls offered to visit the new it-place called Dubrovsky I was all in. We took a cab and within 10 minutes we arrived at one of the most stunning restaurants I've ever seen. Imagine a flawless lake, a gorgeous terrace and the most breathtaking view perfected by extremely well dressed people. The food is obviously as excellent as the location. We stayed there for the entire day, next time I'll definitely check out their spa treatments. The location is also perfect for all kinds of festivities like weddings and big birthday parties. I'm truly in love! Dubrovsky is the place to be! ;)
Дубровский, Харьков
Ootd: Isabel Marant dress & Walter Steiger boots
I wish there would be a place like that in Munich. The concept of a restaurant-resort complex surrounded by pure nature is an absolute winner. I bet this would become epic in a city like NY... Central Park maybe? ;)
There is so much beauty in my homeland Ukraine... Я люблю Україну! ;)
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment