Monday, June 9, 2014

SUMMER.LOVE.PLANS.

Welcome to another wonderful summer week! I hope you guys started your day right and enjoyed the sunshine. It's fascinating how a little bit of heat and sun can turn things around. Summer makes us feel hot, energetic and happy. Everything is shining, life is better in summer! ;) What are your plans for the season? Partying, travelling and watching Keeping up with the Kardashians during breakfast? No I'm not talking about myself... 'cause I already did that last summer. ;) It's officially time for new experiences: New places, new plans, new Paris? No, Paris is irreplaceable! ;) I'm pretty sure that the creators of Gossip Girl were inspired by my love for Paris, when they decided to send Blair and Serena to the French capital for Boys and Boulangeries. ;) Get ready for an incredible summer, it's all on you. You want it? You'll get it! ;) Check out some summer sounds from the Made in Chelsea soundtrack. Gotta love their music team! #British4life))
All We Are - Feel Safe
Bondax - Giving It All
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment