Wednesday, June 18, 2014

FIFA WORLD CUP - LIFESTYLE GUIDE

TOOOOOR! It's time for the FIFA World Cup 2014! Well, let me be honest, I'm not exactly a 'pro' when it comes to soccer but I genuinely enjoy it! I love how people get excited about it and the collective enthusiasm during a game always fascinated me. I remember the World Cup 2006 in Germany, it was literally a Sommermärchen (=summer's tale). I got so obsessed with soccer and I still have all the FIFA-themed books and albums I used to collect. How are you guys celebrating the World Cup, who are you cheering for? I'm obviously supporting the German national team as Munich is my beloved hometown. The game against Portugal was an epic start! So let us enjoy a magical summer full of love and friendship! ;) Here's how you can easily become a FIFA it-girl in a minute (PART 1):
1. Show Love with Style
I love these funky clips for my glasses and headphones. They are available at pretty much every big department store. This is how I pay tribute to Germany at public viewing parties. It's all about the little details. Also I love to style an outfit featuring the national colours of my favourite teams. It's very easy to do that in a stylish and chic way. German girls can rock a little black dress with gold jewellery and red lipstick. Go for blue jeans, a white shirt and red gloss if you want to support France etc., you guys get the idea. I'm sure your man will love it too. ;)
2. Beau it up!
What is the linking element between women and soccer? Correct, the hotties! Iker Casillas, Cristiano Ronaldo (can't deny he's hot #sorrynotsorry), Mario Gomez, Steven Gerrard, Isco Alarcon, Sergio Ramos, Ben Foster, Raúl Meireles, Javi Martínez... Ladies, it's time to tune in! My girls and I talked about a very special French Beau today... it's the one and only Olivier Giroud! From this day on, a '10 out of 10' will be called an Olivier, this guy is perfection. Everything is flawless, those eyes, his body... When does France play again? ;)
3. Party Worldwide
Go to fancy public viewings (Munich Tip: Heart THE ♡ ARENA), summer night barbecues or host a cocktail party with some friends. All you need is a big screen and your clique, a little FIFA bash is always a good idea. ;)
I wish you guys a great weekend & stay tuned for PART 2! ;)
Who's watching the games tomorrow?
xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment