Tuesday, April 23, 2013

LOUIS VUITTON MUNICH - MÜNCHEN ROCKT LOUIS! OPENING PARTY

It happened! Louis Vuitton opened their new breathtaking Maison in my hometown. Can you imagine how excited I was? I mean it's Louis! One of the greatest fashion labels of all time celebrates the opening of a new 1300m² Flagship House in the city center of Munich.
Where? The "Residenzpost", a historically valuable building next to our magnificent opera (Bayerische Staatsoper)
How? Honestly... I expected a little more. This is a really big deal, so I was thinking: Music, art installations, flat screens showing vintage LV related pictures, I don't know why but... I wanted something in the sky... a firework next to the Opera... well you get the idea ;)
The truth is, it was beautifully arranged, I'd call the opening very "München"- Chic, elegant, not over the top but still so worth the hype.
Who? Okay guys hold your breath, that's the best part. The wonderful Olivia Palermo & Johannes Huebl! Oh they are so lovely and sweet. And she is incredible, I mean she's so feminine, so tasteful and charming... It's impossible to take the eye of her. He's a real eye candy, so handsome and stylish.
This made my day!))
But... there are others worth to be mentioned: My favourite Beau in German cinematography... Moritz Bleibtreu... He looked very handsome in this marine themed Louis Vuitton sweater, and his signature smile was the cherry on top!
Also spotted: Franziska Knuppe: Loved the look!
Alexandra Neldel: Looking so "french chic"
Elyas M'Barek: He was very excited about the Champions League game
Palina Rojinski: I'm obsessed with that dress, she's such a sweetheart
& many very cool Fashionistas- Thank you girls for adding the Tuileries Charme! ;)
I was hoping to see the checkered print dresses live, I adore them! It is kind of a "love or hate" thing. And I have nothing but love for them ever since my beloved Russian fashion queens Miroslava Duma & Elena Perminova rocked them from Paris to Moscow. 
 ... and I saw the it-dress on this lovely girl!))
Oh guys I'm so tired but I had to share this right now, hope you enjoyed it. ;)
Btw: There was only one topic at the opening: The Champions League  game Bayern München vs FC Barcelona. And guess who made it... ?! BAYERN! Louis Vuitton has to become their sponsor now... or better: Make their tricot! I'm so smart! ;)
Love you all & See you soon
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment