Tuesday, April 30, 2013

EYE WEAR COLLECTION (UPDATE) Part 1

Every woman has a fashion fetish. Some adore bags, some can't walk by dresses and others are shoeholics. I think I'm kind of loving it all. But there's one certain thing I just can't get enough of. EYE WEAR! There is just something about glasses that makes me wanna buy them over and over again. Today I'm about to show you guys my most treasured pieces. Some are regular all stars and still available while some are absolutely priceless. They are from vintage markets, shops and boutiques from Paris to Munich. Sometimes you just have to indulge yourself with a long awaited wish. ;) I already know exactly what I'm getting next... Prada Baroque... let's face it girls, they are hyped for a reason. ;) I decided to split the collection by posting 10 glasses each Monday. I guess we will be done by July.))
1. Ray Ban Aviator Gold/ Brown:
2. Ray Ban Wayfarer:
3. Christian Dior Lady Glasses (Vintage):
4. Christian Dior White/ Gold 2501:
Featured in a stunning editorial:
5. & 6. H&M Summer 2013 (Now in the stores):
7. Valentino Striped Vintage (Garavani era):
8. Cristobal Balenciaga Vintage:
9. Missoni Diva:
 
Have a great week guys, see you soon ;)
<3
... and may there be a lot of sun for stunning sunnies)))
xx
M





1 comment: