Thursday, February 26, 2015

IN STORES: FASHION, PIECES, BOOKS

Spring in the city! The ice is melting, the birds are singing, the SALE is ending, the summer collections are in the windows and we all just can't wait for sunshine! The best thing about the Oscars is the fact that they officially close the winter and introduce the spring season. Am I the only one who thought that they were particularly boring this year? Where was Old Hollywood? I get that the Academy tries to make the ceremony more modern. But seriously, when you watch the Oscars you expect Robert De Niro and not Chris Pine (#nodisrespecttoPine). At least Meryl Streep is an A-lister you can always count on! I'm so glad Eddie Redmayne won the Academy Award for his unbelievable performance in The Theory of Everything. It's such an inspiring story and breathtaking adaption. British Hollywood is the best thing ever. Benedict Cumberbatch, Matthew Goode, Ed Weeks - Guys we need to see more of you on the big screen, go for it! ;) My best dressed awards go out to Dakota Johnson, Adrien Brody and Lady Gaga. That Alaia dress made my day!
For now let's take a look at the beautiful new spring/summer pieces from our favourite designers in my beloved In Stores series! Enjoy! I love my München... ;)
DOLCE & GABBANA -  HERMES - DIOR - GUCCI - HUGENDUBEL - CHANEL




xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment