Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!

I WISH ALL OF YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL OF HAPPINESS, LOVE, HEALTH, SUCCESS & JOY! MAY YOUR 2015 BE FULL OF GOOD SURPRISES, EPIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND MAGICAL MOMENTS!
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAD A GREAT NEW YEAR'S EVE, START YOUR YEAR RIGHT! ;)
What were you guys listening to at your party? Here's my current (& this year's first) music obsession: Stromae! Oui c'est sûr...
We spent the night at the legendary five star hotel Bayerischer Hof in Munich. It was such a beautiful night, I can highly recommend their New Year's Eve specials - Great location, great people, great party! ;) Today we took a trip to Starnberg. This place is perfection! I just couldn't take my eyes of the divine beauty of the sparkling lake. 2015, I'm so excited... ;)
xx
LOVE
M

No comments:

Post a Comment