Friday, December 12, 2014

CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN GALLERY

Ladies and Gentlemen, Christmas is officially just around the corner! Months of preparations are about to peak in one magical evening. I can't wait! Christmas is definitely my favourite holiday, I love everything about it. During those chaotic weeks we tend to forget about the wonderful details this season is famous for. All of those lights, the markets, the colours, the sparkle -Absolutely gorgeous! So while we keep preparing and wrapping, let's take a brief moment to appreciate the divine beauty of the decorations. This is what the holiday season is all about. Get your glitter on and make a wish! ;)
Kempinski Vier Jahreszeiten - Chanel - Bayerischer Hof - Tom Ford - H'ugo's
Here's one of my ultimate Christmas wishes... I'm dreaming of a white Christmas ;) Munich 2012
Stay tuned for upcoming festive post and pictures. Have a great weekend guys!
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment