Saturday, February 22, 2014

FASHION WEEK SEASON

Good Evening Dolls!
I hope all of you had a great week. Honestly I'm so exhausted, the thing I miss the most is the luxury of sleeping in till noon. ;) My university spring break officially started and I'm slowly starting to realise that.
Last week was so intense! My beloved doll Marina visited us for a little business trip. I did already mention how much I adore to have our girls over, right? Thank you love for coming, we missed you so much! ;) More on our Munich Fashion Week adventures is coming soon... ;)


Fashion week season? Yeah, it was hard to keep up with Pucci, Bottega &co with everything else on my mind. But nonetheless: Haute couture makes the heart beat faster and the smile shine brighter. ;) So Milan, New York, Paris... Pharrell is selling that crazy hat?! It's been a loud week for the industry.
Fendi makes blue, brown and black work & Cavalli celebrates anthracite and 70's coolness 
Milano: I'm a little obsessed with Fendi at the moment. I love how designers manage to reinvent themselves, the latest collections are stunning and so ideal for the current fashion époque. The Maître of Italian sexiness Roberto Cavalli, created a breathtaking fall line full of beauty and seduction.
My personal gold medal for Milan's most glorious show goes to Pucci. Peter Dundas is my king.
Jeremy Scott shocked and rocked the Moschino runway, this is what happens when an artist makes fashion. Who else is loving Anna Dello Russo and that all McDonalds everything look? Do you think that the models had a burger after the show... probably not. ;) Anna was definitely an eye-catcher again. I feel like maison Prada deserves a crown for those pop art fur coats. #Pieceoftheseason
Gorgeous Kendall Jenner is the shining star of NYFW! This girl is exquisite, her beauty is flawless and her body is banging! But her sis is so freakin' tasteful, her style is errthang! ;)
Also, I'm obsessed with Kylie's style! I love how her wardrobe is very age appropriate, even though all the pieces are 100% feminine luxury. Givenchy, Celine, Tom Ford, Jimmy Choo... it's not easy to rock those big labels and own them with confidence at her age. She does it! ;) Kylie, you are so cool, beautiful and amazing, you should definitely go in the designer direction. To a certain extent, I do believe that an eye for fashion is inherent. Her looks are so unique and perfect, even her older fashion pro sisters can learn something from la Kylie. ;)

Stay tuned for my February haul next week! Enjoy the weekend ;)
PrayForUkraine
M

No comments:

Post a Comment