Friday, February 22, 2013

FASHION WEEK SEASON

Hey Dolls, February is coming to it's end. Everyone is expecting the year's most amazing season: The summer! Well everyone except for the fashion industry. It's officially fashion week season. We watch shows, order and preview the new collections. London, Milan, Berlin, Paris and many more offer us some stunning looks. I visited the Munich Fashion Fair last weekend. It was a lot of fun! I met some amazing designers and spotted some pretty wonderful pieces. Besides my old favourites like RED Valentino and MM6 Martin Margiela (Both are going to be so incredible F/ W 2013/14! Guys, you'll love it, Margiela is a killer!), I was also lucky enough to meet some super talented new designers like the breathtaking Antonia Goy and her team. I fell in love with their creations and I will definitely do a post on the label for you guys soon. ;)
But for now let's talk a little more about the fashion week. One of my favourite shows? Marc Jacobs! That was one hot leg show! ;) Amazing. I love the fur creations and all the dark metallic. Marc also keeps up the 'pyjama trend' or how I call it, 'Hugh Hefner trend'. Can't deny, I adore it! That was a show I really enjoyed. Of course we had some hot Tom Ford, Fendi & Gucci in Milan as well. And now we are waiting for Paris. ;)
Last but not least I'm taking you on another little Munich Fashion Tour. Check out the work of our chicest stores: Window Fashion Show! ;)
(Featured: Valentino, Chanel, Gucci, Ferragamo, Dolce&Gabbana, Dior @ Maximilianstraße München, Department Store Oberpollinger and Multi Brand Theresa)
So I hope you guys enjoy the last month of the winter and I wish you all a great time! ;)
xx
M

No comments:

Post a Comment