Sunday, December 30, 2012

BYE 2012

Can you guys believe it? Another year is over! Well it pretty much is. For me it was definitely the most life changing one, a year I will always keep in mind for the rest of my life! ;) Best part? As usual the summer! Breathtaking.
I love the last days of the December: You kind of do so much thinking and come to your new year's resolutions. What are yours? I honestly don't really have that many... Just one thing... it's the same thing every year... Living every day to its fullest! ;) I wish you guys an amazing 31 December and an even greater 1 January. And may this year... make all your wishes come true! ;)
My last post this year? Fashion Favourites 2012!

I never wore sooo much black like this year. Never so much leather and so sick boots. The Kanye influence definitely showed up! ;) I'm definitely taking this "all black perfection" trend of mine, on my adventures in 2013. Black never goes out of fashion and so does simple feminine chic, add your essence of ghetto, grunge, glam and be your fabulous self girls. ;)
Oh and the last thing: THE shoe from 2012 will accompany us in the next year! The pointed metal toe heel a la Louis Vuitton, Gianvito Rossi & Prada etc... I love them, so sophisticated! Best look? Leather pants like Poppy Delevigne or a stunning dress like Camilla Belle... my favorite is the all black look Gwyneth Paltrow showed us! ;) If you don't feel like spending all of your Christmas money on the 800 euro LV Version, go for Zara! They have the it-heel on Christmas Sale. ;)

MUCH LOVE& BEST 2013 WISHES
XOXO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment