Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PARIS OUI OUI OUI

KANYE WEST in Paris, visiting Caviar Kaspia
I was there last summer! (obviously I was, hello  I'm Russian... ;) ) ... Maybe he sat in my chair oO
Btw if you guys go to Paris you gotta visit:
- Laduree: I prefer the one @ the Champs-Élysées, though I never pass by one... the macarons are too divine)
- Caviar Kaspia: feel like a king to the throne... maybe even on Kanye's throne ;)
- Cafe de Flore: no Paris without Flore
- Pushkin: not only for the russian gourmet lovers... still, adore the fact that everyone speaks russian there... feels like home <3
- Fouquet's: location of countless Vogue editorials, the food is... well to be honest I make the better "Crème brûlée"... but well, it's still worth a visit... incredible view on the Louis V Flagship in case you sit outside in summer... walking in&out)
- You want the best tip? Don't search! The best restaurants of Paris are the hidden ones. ;) They have the perfect french flair... My tip? Use the cab/ underground as less as possible! Take a walk from the Champs-Élysées to the Galeries Lafayette and find the random unique
places ;)
mercie mes cheres et a plus! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment